TacFit® Arizona offers private small-team training sessions for those seeking the TacFit® standard of excellence in health-first fitness. In order to ensure safety standards and maintain our high-quality coaching standards, class sizes will not exceed 8. Training sessions are based on 4-week training cycles, prioritizing recovery techniques within programming. I encourage 4 consecutive days of training to illicit specific waves of intensity for increase stress resilience, movement sophistication, performance optimization, and neuro-immuno-endocrine adaptation.
WHAT IS TACFIT?
TACFIT Training Methods have been named the “Worldʼs Smartest Workout” because, unlike other fitness organizations, every element has been deliberately investigated and implemented as an integrated, holistic system of human optimization. Each exercise, program, tool, and the course has been meticulously crafted for the highest quality results in the shortest amount of time.
TACFIT® is a strategically-precise fitness system designed to provide fast recovery from exercise intensity. The fundamental workout system uses 26 workouts, with 4 different levels of challenge, and 6 different protocols of timing.
TACFIT helps anyone access their innate fitness potential, by restoring their function in reality-based, practical movement: the way your body was designed and has evolved to freely move without pain. Instead of the conventional “boot camp” mentality, which emphasizes unnecessarily long aerobic work, TACFIT is 20 minutes of safely intense exercise (preceded by target specific warm-up exercises and followed by customized compensatory cool-down exercises).
The exercises are performed with kettlebells, clubbells, parralette bars, medicine balls, pull-up bars, gymnastic rings or straps, sandbags, and plyometric boxes, as well as bodyweight exercises, all designed to help you get leaner, fitter, stronger, and more agile. If preferred, bodyweight alternatives for all weighted exercises are available for all 26 workouts and all 4 levels of challenge.
TACFIT develops and hits all three windows of your biochemistry: the anabolic, muscle-building window, the catabolic, fat-burning window, and the metabolic, energy-building window. The System also helps you:
• Build functional power, stamina, endurance, and agility;
• Improve basic body alignment, biomechanical efficiency, and structural platforms;
• Develop ALL GO not merely “show” muscle for overall athleticism;
• Remove aches and pains by restoring mobility and restabilizing vulnerable joint dysfunction;
• Experience the greatest excitement in restoring your youthful movement that will make you forget how hard youʼre working!
TACFIT redefines fitness the ability to be more prepared than the challenges you face (called “medical readiness” in tactical-speak), to always be ready to navigate challenges with ease and imagination, to remain in a supply state of flow regardless of the task at hand, and to train with a purpose which has been proven to prevent injuries which happen from random workouts.
TACFIT cascades the entire waterfall of physical attributes: functional stamina, a complete range of motion strength, three-dimensional movement potential, multi-modal agility and coordination, compensation for occupational and lifestyle repetitive actions and positions, and an integrated active recovery and rehabilitation. It offers a variable, customizable, incremental path of progress while offering mental alertness, clarity, and concentration, with emotional control and the ability to restore calm chemistry after intense physical exertion.
TACFIT programs include:
• Incrementally, scaled variations: An entry level for the newbie, an intermediate for those who’ve been using for a few weeks to months, and an advanced level to take your new engine and chassis out for a test drive on the race track!
• How to properly execute all of the times, volumes and scales involved in each of the 26 programs, with special consideration for available tools, space and time management.
• How to achieve your conditioning goals regardless of your skill level.
• How to modify the program to meet any fitness goal, including how to cascade all of the attributes from power, mass, and strength to endurance, stamina and agility, to coordination, reaction time and response speed.
• The necessary coaching cues to ensure you and your team learn each of the core exercises safely.
• How to injury-proof your training through mobility warm-ups, and through compensatory cool-downs designed to offload the tension you have in your life, job and exercise.
• How to accelerate recovery from one session to the next so you optimize your fitness and avoid under restoration.
• How each of the core movements creates actual “functional” fitness— rather than circus act stunts which are so overspecialized they detract from performance and longevity rather than enhance it.
• How TACFIT® can be combined with other physical readiness training demands.
• And much more!
Our 10 Core Concepts
1. Intelligent Design: Every element within TACFIT integrates with each other. Every component has been tailored, designed and fitted to create synergistic results: The Whole of the System is Greater than the Sum of its Parts.
2. Resource Optimization: Each aspect of the system has been crafted for ideal implementation and driven for the greatest results without waste of redundancy.
- Time Efficient: Every second optimizes your results in the shortest time possible: in work, in recovery, in position, in transition, and in nutrition.
- Inventory Modular: If you have the discretionary investment to acquire more equipment, you will have the steps to implement them safely and effectively. If you lack a particular tool, alternatives will be provided, even if you only have your own body-weight.
- Space Management: In the most confined space, an entire “gym” can be installed. The secure, safe layout can be had, even if youʼre in a hotel, bedroom, office or in the field.
- Energy Conservation: The goal isnʼt to expend more energy, but to gain more energy. Every effort is carefully waved to accumulate your capacity like building a better motherboard on a computer.
3. Scalable Adjustability: No matter your current state, target activity or occupational challenges, the system can be tailored to your individual needs.
4. Purposeful Practicality: Not for exercise’s sake, but for your deliberate, practical application, the system provides only components which have a necessary purpose.
5. Carry-Over Transferability: Exercise is a supplement, not a substitute. The system gives you the ability to prepare for, feel successful and safe in, and fully recovered from the activities you intend to do and skills you intend to maintain.
6. Functional Symmetry: Not designed for an artificial absolute, the system holds internal checks and balances to ensure that you develop symmetrically, without dysfunctional imbalances: for every push – a pull; for each rotation – a counter-rotation.
7. Performance Longevity: Instead of burn-out and break-down, the system provides you with a way to achieve your near-term goals without termination by using a sustainable platform of ongoing growth and development.
8. Incremental Progression: The final goal isnʼt possible without knowing the very next step. Too large a leap is unsustainable and results in regress and downtime. Each step, no matter where you start or where youʼre going, is carefully mapped for you.
9. Innovative Adaptability: Not merely a collection of exercises, each movement is composed of modifiable components which can be toggled to meet your individualized needs.
10. Occupational Safety: Exercise is a liability if it doesnʼt enable your job performance. The system makes you more fit to do your job with less effort while preventing injuries, and by reducing job-related aches and pains, so you can feel successful in your work, and appreciate your free time with family.